Lets just say I was not as productive as i wanted to be. Getting sick really put a wrench in my plans. Lately i have been having a lot of health problems related to DBA. Ill explain DBA in another post. Lets just say it affects all parts of your life and when you go to change stuff it rocks your world
So here were my February Goals:
- Start Grad School Research- Check Now to just continue that and come up with a solid plan and stick to it so that i can apply in the fall. Which means first getting my info so that i can log on to my testing account.
- Write One Political Post a Week- Didn’t happen. I just have to buckle down and do it. Starting with Reading Catching Fire and going into depth on that. Believe it or not there is a lot of politics in that entire series and much of it is applicable to today.
- Write down concrete steps for three major Goals- Yeah, didn’t happen. But now that i am better i have much better motivation and focus for knowing what i want and how to get it. I just need to put my plan into action.
- Get into a routine again- Morning and Night- I was into somewhat of a morning routine. It started with reading the #SheReadsTruth Bible study, but then i got sick and basically didn’t leave the couch for a week.
- Read 2 books- Still reading the same two books i have been. I just need to stop procrastinating and tell my parents that i have stuff i need to get done and get it done.
- Write/ Update my master Resume
- Renew Driver’s License- Didn’t happen. Got sick and then we just busy. Its not like i have a car yet anyway to learn on. That is a whole story in itself.
- Organize my time better- It worked until i got sick.
- Call him back- Never happened and probably never will because my timing is now too late and quite frankly i am scared to death.
- Figure out what i am doing/ giving up for Lent and follow through on it. Keep myself accountable.
- Workout at least twice a week. This can include doing blogilates or just walking around the track when my sister at track practice or walking around the neighborhood.
- Get back in some sort of groove. Since college i have lost my groove and it upsets me. It was part of what made me so productive and on the ball. It also helped that i was able to do what i love[ politics] all the time, but its still possible to find it. I just need to find a balance and stick with it and force myself to stick to schedule no matter how much i want to stay in bed and stuff.
- Call GRE to be able to get back on account so that i can go ahead with the process of applying to grad school.
- Blog 3 times a week. Period. No excuses. A political post would be great too but i just need to get in a groove and stick with it. I thrive on sameness if you couldn’t tell.
- Get Southern Girl Essentials up and Running. This includes an Esty shop and Insta account. And figuring out how to accept paypal. This also includes getting my prices set and samples done so i can talk to the people i plan on partnering with ASAP. ASAP as in should have been done a week ago.
- Organize time better. This would make accomplishing everything so much easier. Sticking to plan would help too.
- Organize and plan Grad School search and application process. This also includes writing my master resume and updating my current one.
- Have a meeting with Father regarding starting a young adult group at church.
- Survive until April 1st.