So I finally completed my #powersheetprep 2017. For those of you that do not know or use Powersheets , all that means is that I went through all the exercises and made sure my goals align with who I am now and the past 6 months. I think a lot of it stayed the same but some of it may have changed a little. It may be more refined.
So like always a recap of the Previous month, March. Here we go. So I actually thought i posted March goals but i guess I didnt. So here goes the recap.
- Figure out student loan info
- Post Clothes to Posh/ Mercardi and BST Lilly Boards
- Make a budget and savings plan and keep it
- Finish and send that email
- Work on Blog Logo, Editorial Calandar and List of Brands / People i want to work with
- Send Best Friend her Birthday Present from like a year ago
- Make progress on young adult group
- Be more active
- Make and Keep Friend Dates
- Start and Finish Powersheet Prep for 2017
- Read Make It Happen, Nothing To Loose and Power your happy
- No Spending/ Spend $15 a week or less
- Pay Down Kohls/ Capital One
- Get a credit at every shift
- Clean Room and Bathroom
- Office Hours( 10 hours) [Learn Adobe]
- In The Wait Study- This did not happen at all
- No Shopping – Surprisingly I did well until the end of the month where i bought a course and a Lilly Thing
- Take Exjade – This also went well I remembered almost 75% of all mornings and nights
- Drink at least One Water Bottle – This happened thanks to my Contigo Water Bottle
- WorkOut – This happened a couple of times but not enough that it became a habit
- Meditate / Silence – Yeah, Nope happened like twice
- Get up Early – Kind of. It wasnt 7:30 but it was around 8 until i started not feeling well.
Now on to April Goals:
- Make an inspiration board. I know this is technically part of powersheet prep but i didnt have time to make it perfect or have a lot of time so here is to being intentional and accomplishing it this month.
- Finish and Send that darn email.
- Set up and have meeting for young adult group at church.
- Buy Domain and hosting.
- Read 12 week year and Apply. Start on conquer your year agenda.
- Figure out content posting schedule.
- Find Beginner Adobe Courses and work on them.
- Make and follow both a budget and savings plan.
- Find a hematologist in Athens.
- Plan Meals and schedule Workouts.
- Read two books a week.
- Start batching content and set up a routine.
- Do one thing on my goals in which there is no turning back from.
- Work on Adobe Learning at least 10 hours a week.
- Spend Less than $15 a week.
- Take Pictures of clothes and post to BST Groups/Posh/ Mercardi
- Pay down credit card/student loan debt
- Drink 2 bottles of h2o a day.
- Miracle Morning
- No Phone after 9:30 pm.
- Office Hours for working on Content and learning.
- Take Exjade twice a day.
- Track Spending
- Do something active.