Well Funny story, It is now June 19th and is just now posting this. I apparently wrote it and saved it in my drafts instead of it actually posting. Well, you live, and you learn.
So for April Goals It was busy and I got sick so that is why they are not posted and there is no recap as to what I accomplished because it was a whole lot of nada. That being said its a new month and It’s time to make it happen in May. I do these goals to help keep me accountable and so I am guaranteed to have at least one post per month on this blog.
So Here we go…………
- Finish applying for Social Security Benefits, Medicaid, and Snap. #ChronicIllnessProblems #Idontlikeit
Buy adomain ,hosting, andWordPress site and transfer from Blogger.
- Get 20 credits at work
- Work on and implement a content plan for the next 6 months.
- Productivity Challenge( 14 days), Lazy Girl Productivity Course
- Have a meeting or two about setting up young adult group at my church
- Finally, send that damn letter
- Make and Keep monthly savings and Budget Plan
- Figure out numbers for Blog and monetizing it
Celebrate Mother’s Daywith my Mom Blog Learning Wishlist
- Traffic Challenge
- Currently debating signing up for Branding Challenge – 4 weeks, 150 possible $1000 prize- Lighthouse LLC
- Complete SBB Checklist to Launch by June 15th
- Get 2 Credits a shift at work per shift
- Post 4x a week
- Post Clothes to BST/Poshmark
- Have Blog Office Hours 10 hours a week
- Read one book a week that is not Game of Thrones
- Keep Room / Bathroom Clean
- Pay Down Debt
- Complete SBB Checklist to Launch by June 15th – Do a little each week
- Complete Paperwork for SS, Snap, and Medicaid 3 hours a week
- Drink 2 Waterbottles Daily
- Morning Routine- Update it with Productivity Challenge and actually do it
- Be active 30 minutes a Day
- No TV/ Phone after 10 pm
- Work on Blog 2 hours a day
- Read a Book for 30 mins