This is an easy question that does not get asked often enough in my opinion. Most of the time people ask what you do for work or what you are studying in college. But without further ado, 1. God 2. Politics 3. Making a difference.
I am passionate about God because I have come to realize he always has a plan and our best interests at heart. He longs to meet us where we are at. And one thing I love about being #Catholic is ADORATION
. I love hanging out with Jesus.
Politics is one I bet many people are like “How?” but for me it’s easy. I have always been interested in since high school and ever since I had to live through the 2009 meltdown it has been a large part of my life. I can also watch CSPAN
and enjoy it which I have learned is not a skill that many have. I believe I can use it to help people which is the othe
I know these are serious so on other side,
Not serious side I am really passionate about
1. Harry Potter
– Because he is what got me reading and what allowed to escape to another world when I needed.
2. Lilly Pulitzer
– Well this is more borderline obsessive, I love it because her clothes are bright and cherry and it makes even the worse days seem better when I have Lilly on. The prints are amazing and remind me to be happy. And its nice to save my money for something I know is well made and I know I will get a lot of use out of.
– This is about the same reason as #1. Im a nerd and I know this and embrace this. My #wishlist has stuff from #thegeekycaldroun and #fandomofthemonth club.
– Well how can anyone not like Disney ?? I actually know of some people, these same people believe I am too old for Disney but I believe otherwise.
5. College Football, preferably SEC and UGA.-Once football season starts………….Im a very different person. Go DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So here’s a confession I really have no idea what to do on this whole job thing. Yes I have perfected my resume, yes i have applied to every job available it seems. And yes I know I am qualified because I know I can be awesome at whatever it is. That being said I just applied to like 6 jobs. They are all like first time jobs and i kinda feel like I should be doing more real world stuff, ok more stuff applicable to my major. And this among other things currently going on inside in my head. Thats all for now. Now its time for Beauty and the Beast because I am Belle, duh.