Or I have been a bad blogger and not updated in forever.
The past couple of
weeks months has been hard on me, especially health wise. When you have no energy and feel like crap blogging is the least thing on my mind. I have been keeping up though.
I have been doing my internship. Finally decided that I am going to grad school fall 2015.
Currently watching the Harry Potter Marathon on ABC Family and loving it.
I have been just hanging in there. This post is kinda boring sorry. Just work with me while I work on getting better because right now that I my main priority.
Is hard. Not just because it has apps on it like twitter and stuff but because I do not have the ability to text my friends and right now they are my support / friends because I have still not met a lot of people who live close to me and are my age.
And I also use my phone as my camera. So all through the snow day fun I was not able to get that many pictures. I have some on my sisters computer but I have yet to upload them.
Its been a long week without my phone and makes me realize just how much I am attached to it and use it when I should be in fact talking to people in the room with me.
It feels weird not being completely on top of the news either which is the main reason that I use twitter.
Funny thing was on my #101in1001 list is to go an entire week without my phone. Guess I can mark that one off the list.
ITS THANKSGIVING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. So that means time with family. I haven’t gotten to see them a lot this semester. Although I have only been home a day, I’m happy and excited. Us girls are already cooking. I will be after I make these posts. But Thanksgiving means lots of food of which I am thankful and traditions such as the PARADE.
3. Food, Family and Traditions- Mostly Mashed Potatoes, and the PARADE.
I forgot what blog I saw it on……..It was Preppy Graduate.
I love this idea because lately it has been the little things that have been getting me through the week and looking forward to something big has been a big motivating factor in this crazy thing called senior year. So for now I may just go with coffee and cupcakes but I kinda want something different.
ANd I just realized that I posted What I love Wednesday on a Tuesday
1. Books and that I can buy them. I recently bought a whole bunch of new books and can not wait to read them. They are Politics related but that’s kinda a given with me. Its my major and I believe what I want to do with my life( that keeps changing but I am set on the politics part)
2. For people believing in me as I apply to internships and do research because its harder than it looks. Yes, we do not have to memorize stuff be have to read and then process and then process that in relation to our thesis and then write an original thought. Its hard. I love it though.
3. Fall Break and finally being able to catch up on some reading and also FINALLY FINALLY apply to internships. Cover Letters get tedious after writing almost the same thing multiple times.
My Parents got the family plan so therefore that included me. I just love it. It’s a great break in between studying and writing internship applications. And working on my senior thesis. Its fun and it allows you take a break while not allowing your brain to shut off completely. I know I have a problem getting back to studying and whatnot after I take breaks like naps.
2. Luke Bryan’s New Album “ Crash My Party”
Its been on repeat since I got it. Its on my IPhone and its on my computer I listen to it at least once a day.
3. My White Flats
I’ve been wearing these more often. This is major because I basically used to live in cowboy boots and then last year I got Sperry’s and fell in love. But these go with everything and I have had them since Senior Year of High School I think I finally broke them in so that may have something to do with it. Change is good sometimes.