- – To write a book: This is a recent addition to my list. Actually am I not even sure of why, I just have on my heart to write a book. Oh and I also have no idea what it is about either. I have some thoughts but I am not sure. Right now though I am trying to get into the habit of writing more; both for others and myself.
- – Travel to Ireland: I am 25% Irish, enough said.
- – Learn how to drive: this one kind of obvious. I have to stop letting fear get in my way. That and making excuses for myself why I haven’t tried in a while. Excuses like I don’t feel good, I cant concentrate when I don’t feel good.
- – Get into Grad School: I want to be able to research for my job and for all the jobs ive looked at , a masters is greatly wanted. So in order to make what matters happen; using public policy to help other people in a positive way, it’s just something I need to do. If I want to help people be able to live more easily with the economy and give those that have rare or orphan diseases a voice in order to help get more research and the money to do so.
- – Live in DC: Another obvious one because if I want to work in public policy on the Hill its where you need to live. Sure I could work on the state of local level but congress is just so interesting to me; I enjoy watching CSPAN for fun.
- – Go to a conference either influencenet, CPAC or some other conference to help me live my dreams: I just recently joined Influencenet and am excited to catch up on my classes and it would be great to be able to meet people who have the same goals as me.
- – Plan a girls weekend
- – Do archery: I used to enjoy when I went to camp as a kid and I also had a knack for it. I have a bow and stuff I just need to get better and gain my strength back.
- – To start riding again and eventually get my own horse……. I know this is a long shot but I love horses and being around them, it makes me so happy. When I ride I feel like I am unstoppable.
- – To read 100 books in a year: I miss challenging myself to read so many books in a year like in school. I started this year a little late but there is always next year. I also have an ever growing to read list.
- – Contentment Challenge
Since my new mantra since graduating is: JUST DO IT , I have been making a lot of lists.Most of these lists have to do with how I am going to get what I want and my brain in the right place……And this is my 101 in 1001. A 1001 days is about 2.75 years so that means having everything done by 9.2017. And it’s a list of everything I have really ever wanted to do so it’s a mixture between a bucket list and goals list. The time frame is perfect long enough to do the bigger things without the pressure of a year …. and short enough to grow with me while I check them off and finish it.
Start: Januray 15 2015
End: September 30 2017
So here they are….. 101 in 1001