So I finally completed my #powersheetprep 2017. For those of you that do not know or use Powersheets , all that means is that I went through all the exercises and made sure my goals align with who I am now and the past 6 months. I think a lot of it stayed the same but some of it may have changed a little. It may be more refined.
So like always a recap of the Previous month, March. Here we go. So I actually thought i posted March goals but i guess I didnt. So here goes the recap.
- Figure out student loan info
- Post Clothes to Posh/ Mercardi and BST Lilly Boards
- Make a budget and savings plan and keep it
- Finish and send that email
- Work on Blog Logo, Editorial Calandar and List of Brands / People i want to work with
- Send Best Friend her Birthday Present from like a year ago
- Make progress on young adult group
- Be more active
- Make and Keep Friend Dates
- Start and Finish Powersheet Prep for 2017
- Read Make It Happen, Nothing To Loose and Power your happy
- No Spending/ Spend $15 a week or less
- Pay Down Kohls/ Capital One
- Get a credit at every shift
- Clean Room and Bathroom
- Office Hours( 10 hours) [Learn Adobe]
- In The Wait Study- This did not happen at all
- No Shopping – Surprisingly I did well until the end of the month where i bought a course and a Lilly Thing
- Take Exjade – This also went well I remembered almost 75% of all mornings and nights
- Drink at least One Water Bottle – This happened thanks to my Contigo Water Bottle
- WorkOut – This happened a couple of times but not enough that it became a habit
- Meditate / Silence – Yeah, Nope happened like twice
- Get up Early – Kind of. It wasnt 7:30 but it was around 8 until i started not feeling well.
Now on to April Goals:
- Make an inspiration board. I know this is technically part of powersheet prep but i didnt have time to make it perfect or have a lot of time so here is to being intentional and accomplishing it this month.
- Finish and Send that darn email.
- Set up and have meeting for young adult group at church.
- Buy Domain and hosting.
- Read 12 week year and Apply. Start on conquer your year agenda.
- Figure out content posting schedule.
- Find Beginner Adobe Courses and work on them.
- Make and follow both a budget and savings plan.
- Find a hematologist in Athens.
- Plan Meals and schedule Workouts.
- Read two books a week.
- Start batching content and set up a routine.
- Do one thing on my goals in which there is no turning back from.
- Work on Adobe Learning at least 10 hours a week.
- Spend Less than $15 a week.
- Take Pictures of clothes and post to BST Groups/Posh/ Mercardi
- Pay down credit card/student loan debt
- Drink 2 bottles of h2o a day.
- Miracle Morning
- No Phone after 9:30 pm.
- Office Hours for working on Content and learning.
- Take Exjade twice a day.
- Track Spending
- Do something active.
So about February…….
Call someone regarding starting a Young Adult Group at Church- Kinda did, emailed her on the last day of the month.
Finish the 2nd Game of Thrones Book – A Clash of Kings
Post Lilly that I no longer wear to Poshmark, Mercardi, and BST Boards on Facebook- Kinda did the opposite and bought from these boards. This is what made me realize that I had a problem.
Write THAT Email- started haven’t written in it since. Last night I thought of some stuff but of course I have by now forgotten.
Make and Keep 2 Friend dates
Get into a routine(Morning)
Come up with a Budget –And Stick to it– Contentment Challenge RESTART- Kinda did. Well I am recommitting to it for Lent and no more buying anything.I already blew it at Kohl’s because I was trying to get Kohl’s cash.
Come up with a Savings Plan
Plan for Blog going Forward- Once again kinda. I knew what my goals are for the year and the next three months , one of them being more consistent in posting is still my downfall. I did get a little notebook to carry around with me for when an idea strikes. I have the ideas I just have to actually write them – plain and simple.
Powersheets Prep 2017- Turns out I could put this on the next month
Keep up with Cultivate What Matters Book Club, She Reads Truth , and the
In The Wait Study
- Call my Best Friend – Well I have texted her and kept in contact so that is an improvement.
- Do Blogilates – Yeah did not happen.
- Go Running
- Work on Skillshare class- Photoshop- Did not happen. Part of it was I didn’t have the computer that has Photoshop and then I was working a lot.
- Get peoples addresses I care about
- Bi-Weekly Blogposts
- Read 1
book a week
- Do stuff I know I need to do (Exjade and CPAP Machine)- I have mixed feelings about my CPAP machine and I know I did not take the exjade as often as I should and my ferritin level showed it. This shouldn’t be a problem because if I get too much iron in my body I can basically die- you would think that that would do it. It is just brutal on my stomach.
- Drink Enough Water – kinda happened because I got a new water bottle and when I used it drank more water and in turn felt better.
- Write something everyday- Nope
- Blogilates – Nope
- Get Up Early (by 7:30)- Not really. I mean I woke up early but then I just went back to sleep.
So now on to March Goals:
- Figure out student loan stuff. Reactivate my Payment plan.
- Post Clothes to Poshmark, BST Boards
- Read 5 Books
- Make and Keep Budget and Savings Plan. Continue to work on Contentment Challenge.
- Contentment Challenge: No SHOPPING, Catch up on the In The Wait Study, Read Nothing to Prove.
- Finish and send THAT Email
- Blog Logo, editorial calendar and Posting schedule, List of dream brands people i want to work with.
- Send BF her birthday present that is like 1.5 yrs old. – whoops
- Make Progress on Young Adult Group at Church
- Be more Active.
- Start and finish Powersheets 2017 Prep.
- Make and Keep Friend dates
- Read Make It Happen, Nothing to Prove, Power your happy and make progress on them.
- No Spending on things i do not need
- Pay Down my credit cards (Kohls/Capital One)
- Get a credit every shift
- Clean Room and Bathrrom
- Spend $15 or Less a week
- Office Hours (10 hours) – Learn Photoshop, Click Funnels, Work on Blog , SBB Classes
- In the Wait Study
- No Shopping
- Take Exjade and Do what I am supposed to do ( CPAP)
- Drink at
least 72 oz H2O – Changed to 2 24 oz Contigo Water Bottles a Day
- Work Out
- Meditate / Silence
- Get up early and find a routine that works.
Well when it comes to books I have to say be prepared for a long list.
Oh and they are Color Coded:
Green Is Religious
Purple is Fantasy/Fiction
Blue is Political/ Economical
Just Rise Up By Sarah Francis Martin
The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel: The Alchhemyst , The Magician , The Sorcerress by Michael Scott
Game of Thrones By George R. R. Martin
Seventh Son Books 1 &2 by Joseph Delaney
Make It Happen by Laura Casey
Plunder and Decit by Mark Levin
The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
Throne of Glass: Sarah J. Mass
All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot
The Fringe Hours Jessica N. Turner
Lets all Be Brave By Annie F. Downs
Zen and The Art of Happiness by Chris Prentiss
The Selection: Kierra Cass
John Adams: David McCullough
Bitterweet by Shauna Niequist
Wild and Free by Jess Collony
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Warm Bodies by Isac Marion
Lean in by Sheryl Sandberg
Rand Paul: Taking a Stand
The Shock Doctrine: Naomi Klein
The Founding Conservatives David Lefer
The Presidents Bankers by Nomi Prinz
The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst