So about February…….
Call someone regarding starting a Young Adult Group at Church-Kinda did, emailed her on the last day of the month.
Finish the 2nd Game of Thrones Book – A Clash of Kings
Post Lilly that I no longer wear to Poshmark, Mercardi, and BST Boards on Facebook- Kinda did the opposite and bought from these boards. This is what made me realize that I had a problem.
Write THATEmail- started haven’t written in it since. Last night I thought of some stuff but of course I have by now forgotten.
Make and Keep 2 Friend dates
Get into a routine(Morning)
Come up with a Budget –And Stick to it– Contentment Challenge RESTART- Kinda did. Well I am recommitting to it for Lent and no more buying anything.I already blew it at Kohl’s because I was trying to get Kohl’s cash.
Come up with a Savings Plan
Plan for Blog goingForward- Once again kinda. I knew what my goals are for the year and the next three months , one of them being more consistent in posting is still my downfall. I did get a little notebook to carry around with me for when an idea strikes. I have the ideas I just have to actually write them – plain and simple.
Powersheets Prep 2017- Turns out I could put this on the next month
Keep up with Cultivate What Matters Book Club, She Reads Truth , and the
In The Wait Study
- Call my Best Friend – Well I have texted her and kept in contact so that is an improvement.
- Do Blogilates – Yeah did not happen.
- Go Running
- Work on Skillshare class- Photoshop- Did not happen. Part of it was I didn’t have the computer that has Photoshop and then I was working a lot.
- Get peoples addresses I care about
- Bi-Weekly Blogposts
- Read 1
book a week
- Do stuff I know I need to do (Exjade and CPAP Machine)- I have mixed feelings about my CPAP machine and I know I did not take the exjade as often as I should and my ferritin level showed it. This shouldn’t be a problem because if I get too much iron in my body I can basically die- you would think that that would do it. It is just brutal on my stomach.
- Drink Enough Water – kinda happened because I got a new water bottle and when I used it drank more water and in turn felt better.
- Write something everyday- Nope
- Blogilates – Nope
- Get Up Early (by 7:30)- Not really. I mean I woke up early but then I just went back to sleep.
So now on to March Goals:
- Figure out student loan stuff. Reactivate my Payment plan.
- Post Clothes to Poshmark, BST Boards
- Read 5 Books
- Make and Keep Budget and Savings Plan. Continue to work on Contentment Challenge.
- Contentment Challenge: No SHOPPING, Catch up on the In The Wait Study, Read Nothing to Prove.
- Finish and send THAT Email
- Blog Logo, editorial calendar and Posting schedule, List of dream brands people i want to work with.
- Send BF her birthday present that is like 1.5 yrs old. – whoops
- Make Progress on Young Adult Group at Church
- Be more Active.
- Start and finish Powersheets 2017 Prep.
- Make and Keep Friend dates
- Read Make It Happen, Nothing to Prove, Power your happy and make progress on them.
- No Spending on things i do not need
- Pay Down my credit cards (Kohls/Capital One)
- Get a credit every shift
- Clean Room and Bathrrom
- Spend $15 or Less a week
- Office Hours (10 hours) – Learn Photoshop, Click Funnels, Work on Blog , SBB Classes
- In the Wait Study
- No Shopping
- Take Exjade and Do what I am supposed to do ( CPAP)
- Drink at
least 72 oz H2O –Changed to 2 24 oz Contigo Water Bottles a Day
- Work Out
- Meditate / Silence
- Get up early and find a routine that works.