I am going to try a new thing where i post my monthly goals. I use #powersheets so they will be in the format of Monthly , Weekly and Daily. I know i am doing this all out of order but i am not supposed to start my new #Powersheets till April. Luckily there is nothing magical about January first.
Call someone regarding starting a Young Adult Group at Church
Finish the 2nd Game of Thrones Book – A Clash of Kings
Post Lilly that I no longer wear to Poshmark, Mercardi, and BST Borads on Facebook
Write THAT Email
Make and Keep 2 Friend dates
Get into a routine(Morning)
Come up with a Budget –And Stick to it- Contentment Challenge RESTART
Come up with a Savings Plan
Plan for Blog going Forward
Powersheet Prep 2017
Keep up with Cultivate What Matters Book Club, She Reads Truth , and the In The Wait Study
- Call my Best Friend
- Do Blogilates
- Go Running
- Work on Skillshare class- Photoshop
- Get peoples addresses I care about
- Bi-Weekly BlogPosts
- Read 1 book a week
- Do stuff I know i need to do (Exjade and CPAP Machine)
- Drink Enough Water
- Write something everyday
- Get Up Early (by 7:30)
So I am a little late on doing these, but hey there is nothing magical about January 1st. Thanks , Lara Casey
I have been behind on my powersheets. This is the reason I am still finishing last years.So i haven’t been able to write out new goals but i am staying pretty close to last year. So here we go- no more time procrastinating.
1.Take better care of myself
2. Go to bed and wake up early
3. Do the things I know I should do – take Exjade , CPAP
4. Be more active
5.Drink more Water
3.Pay my insurance monthly
1.Start a young adult group at church
2.Send letters to friends
3.Make “dates” to see friends
1. Have quiet time daily
1.Read 52 Books in a year
3.Blog more often / 3 times a week
4.Learn Photoshop / Coding
5. Go through my clothes and give away/ Poshmark
I am finally doing this. I have been half way doing it with no improvement for the past couple of months. Of course I never actually considered doing it until it was on paper and in my blog- which i have been procrastinating in doing.
I am doing it for 4 months so September , October, November and December.
During this time hope to learn to get a better handle on my finances and pay down my credit card debt and work on paying off my student loans.
• Until September 10th, your homework is the following: prepare your heart, organize your closet, and make any necessary purchases that you might need during these months. (This is not a last minute shopping spree! This is one final trip to the store for items you will need.) For me this also includes looking closely at my subscriptions and getting it down. Right now I am in a lot, including- FabFitFun Box, Half Blood Prints Monthly, The Community (with Maxie McCoy) , Influencenet , and She Reads Truth AutoShip.
• Gifts are okay! If someone gives you a new dress or piece of decor during that time, receive it graciously! If you need to buy someone else a gift, by all means, do so. The point is not to be rude, but to learn more of ourselves and the Lord. It’s not the time to be legalistic.
• Necessities are okay! Please buy groceries. If you drop and break your phone, please go get a new one! If you lose your glasses, buy a new pair. Just don’t start justifying new purchases for items that you already have. (“I really NEED this bathing suit, even though there are 8 in my closet already.”)
• You must actively pursue something – anything – that replaces your tendency to buy stuff. Begin thinking about something you love or a hobby you’ve always wanted to do, and make preparations to actually do it. I am torn between writing, drawing / coloring, exercising and working on learning Funnel Hacking , Microsoft and how to type better during this time.
Whew. Its been a week. I feel like I always say that though. The past couple of weeks have been a learning experience about what works and what doesn’t. I guess that is part of being a part of new business.
The good news is that through all of this I am learning new skills.
I have just started my grad school search and process. So YAY.
I’ve been given more opportunities to use my skills at my internship so another YAY.
I am just tired and still lacking a routine which is annoying me. I like routines. I like knowing what is going on. It must be the type A in me. I guess if I really want to get my stuff done I just need to organize my time better and just do it.
I was thinking of going to CPAC once I found the great deal from YAL, but then airfare is killing me. So I think that’s a no go for this year. Mostly because I am broke.
Another thing that I have found: when the days aren’t looking that good and I do my SheReadsTruth devotion I feel much better. It’s a nice reminder that we are not in control and that HE has a plan for us. This is not to say we shouldn’t work with what we have and the opportunities we have been given.
That’s it for now.
Hopefully next week I can post some more. Or maybe schedule some posts this weekend. Now time to clean and do some research.
Now that I finally finished the SheReadsTruth A Fresh Start Bible study I feel more calm. Calm because I know that no matter what I do or how much I fall down from what is right, He will pick me up and give me another chance. No matter what.
And lets just say that giving others the same is something that I need to work on. I am one to hold a grudge or at least get mad and stay mad for longer than most of my family. He wants it all and will take you where you are and will use you.
Right now I am in a period of transition. I know I will not live at home and will eventually get to where I belong but right now is a fresh start a fresh start with my family and making friends and I need to embrace it.
That’s all for now. Cannot wait to start John 1-3 study.
This entire study reminded me of a song which I am forgetting the name of…..