|Recent Family Adventures|
|An adventure with my sister to Mayfield Dairy
mmmm , Ice Cream
|Stanford Stadium; Between the Hedges
<a href=”http://www.braveloveblog.com/2015/08/the-2015-blog-tember-challenge.html” target=”_blank”><img src=”http://i62.tinypic.com/2u9pxe0.jpg” border=”0″ alt=”Brave Love Blog” /></a></center>
Since my new mantra since graduating is: JUST DO IT , I have been making a lot of lists.Most of these lists have to do with how I am going to get what I want and my brain in the right place……And this is my 101 in 1001. A 1001 days is about 2.75 years so that means having everything done by 9.2017. And it’s a list of everything I have really ever wanted to do so it’s a mixture between a bucket list and goals list. The time frame is perfect long enough to do the bigger things without the pressure of a year …. and short enough to grow with me while I check them off and finish it.
Start: Januray 15 2015
End: September 30 2017
So here they are….. 101 in 1001
I am determined to make March Happen this year. It feels like I have new slate since I have started using #Powersheets and my #simplifiedplanner. It has taken me a long time to get here because I have had to come to terms with parts of myself I have been avoiding, like my relationship with fear , and being enough. I have a lot of resources that have helped me throughout this time which I will talk about later in another post but for now my March Goals.
1. Finish Make it Happen by Lara Casey. I am about 30 pages into it and it is already shaking up world.
2. Read 2 other books. I have recently rediscovered reading and am once again falling in love with it. I loved it as a kid and now I love it once again and have found a couple of fantasy series which I am loving along with some Christian Development Books.Books on my list include: Lean In, The Best Yes, Lets all Be Brave, 20 Something, 20 Everything, Zen and the Art of Happiness, and Bittersweet.
3. Work on my blog more consistently and write more posts.
4. Find another Part time job. My job now has been giving me crazy not steady hours and I need a more steady income.
5. Go outside my comfort zone. I have finally accepted the fact that if anything is to change I must be willing to go outside my comfort zone and try stuff I haven’t done before and take chances again.
6. Get my license soon. This has been harder than I thought it would/ should be. I just have to believe in myself and work on my anxiety.
7. Work on starting my own business. This has been in the works for a while. I have all the materials I just need to take the leap and start making them and getting the word out about what I sell.
That’s all for now. As I was writing I thought of #MakeMarchHappen. So here’s to making March Happen and kick starting a life of purpose.
8. Start on the contentment Challenge. It is something that has been on my heart to do for about a year but i haven’t taken the leap yet because I know its going to be hard, and Lilly Pulitzer is my weakness. It seems I always find a way to rationalize some purchase. Its gonna be hard but I can do it.
Where I have been: Well I’ve been in between jobs and health problems. I’ve been working on myself and not exactly ready to show the world. I have to work on being daring and brave. This means I just have to do it.
The first product I am reviewing is from @EcoTools
EcoTools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge:
The verdict is that I liked it. It was the first time I had ever really used a sponge to wash my face, I mostly have always used my hands. The pros are: It cleaned my face well. The Cons were that it stayed soggy and it seemed to get dirty fast. I really enjoyed it and would probably use it again soon because the buff puff I am using now is a little rough for every day uses.
“I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.”
IThis is my second time trying to write this post. I am in the market for a new planner. I have used the large Lilly Pulitzer Planner for the past two years and loved it. The only problem is that lately it doesn’t seem big enough. As you know I recently just graduated and although I still live at home and am in a transitional phase I am busy.
So here’s my pro and con list because I really can’t decide which one I like. I am leaning more toward the Simplified Planner but I love my Lilly one.I may get a small Lilly one for Blog Planning and then use the #SimplifiedPlanner for everytthing else. THoughts? What Planner do you use , and have you used either of these and what are your thoughts?