MSince I’m just on my phone distracting myself I thought I would show you my favorite apps and why.
I have been basically burning both ends of the candle and still getting to what seems no where. This has been one of my hardest years medically for me and I have had to put so much on hold because of it. I just feel like I always get what I want but it’s later than I would like and always way after everyone else.
I am in love once again with the new Lilly Pulitzer Agendas. I have had two and love them both dearly for keeping me on top of what needs to be done and when. I have always gotten the large but after today I am thinking that I need the extra large for all that I have going on. Mind you , everything I am doing latley seems like to just stay afloat but that’s another story.
And the ones in the runnning for me come december are:
If I decide to stick with the size I have right now; which is a large I would get either Loopy or Lets Cha Cha in Blue.
But if I upgrade to the Jumbo I will get my all time favorite pattern TUSK IN THE SUN. And I love the addition of the green elephant.
And here is a picture that highlights all their features. At first I thought that spending $28 on an agenda was crazy. But then I used it and the rest is history.
So what size and print are you thinking of getting? Have you preordered yet? They are available online at the Lilly Website and Lifeguard Press.
One|| The App Paper. Its amazing. I found it last week in the midst of the Eric Cantor loss in the VA Primary. Therefore most of my posts are relating that and what caused it because it came to a surprise to most especially those that don’t follow VA politics. I myself was in shock. I just love it because I can use while on Google Chrome and while on my phone. I haven’t had a chance to use it on my phone but the concept is great. Its better than liking posts on twitter and never actually reading them.
Two||Eric Cantor loosing his primary. More on this later.
Three||This Buzz Feed Article
This article explains my relationship with emotions perfectly, as in I would rather they not exist and quit making me talk about them. Yes , I do like you but no I will not smile because it looks like I am not happy. The ones to which I related to the most are: 2-5, 9-12, 16-18, 22. 22 is the best. Elsa is the best. Elsa is me.
So my Esty Store is finally live. The link is :https://www.etsy.com/shop/SouthrnGirlEssential
And some of the bows we have include:
Pink Camo Bow for $6.75.
Polka Dot Bow for $7.00
Red White and Stars for $6.00
These are some of my favorite ones there are more at the shop. Ill post more as I make more.The model is my sister. That’s all for now.
This describes my life perfectly right now……and my new point of view too. There comes a point when you need to change your view and start to see the good in stuff and not let the negative control your life, and I am to that point. It has taken me a long time to admit it… I have a negative attitude some of the time and let my circumstance dictate how I should act and I should not let it dictate how I approach stuff and try to learn from everything I am presented with.
This is a current view of about everything going on in my life……it seems like it should be easy but of course success is not about going the straight path with no challenges it is instead about how you over come those challenges to make it to your goal.
- Update master resume.- Kinda happened. I mostly just made sure I knew what I had on my resume was applicable to what I was applying for and tailored it to the job description.
- Learn more about SEO optimization and implement it on my blog. Didn’t happen
- Check on Fall internship dates.- Got them just havent written them down in my planner or figured out how a plan to get everything done. The sudden need for a job has kinda overtaken this.
- Order GRE and figure out testing date. – Didn’t get to it because my priorites have changed and grad school is further down the list. And by further down the list I mean that its not off the list but other adult things like paying for student loans take priority.
- Master Plan for grad school. More on that later. – yeah didn’t happen, my plans have kind of been readjusted in this whole look for a job furry.
- Just keep being positive that I will get through this rough spot.- Some days are good and others are bad, and others you just need to cry. I am getting better at this but a talk with my dad surprisingly helped.
Here are some pictures that my friend took along with after the ceremony. I figure now is just as good a time as ever since everyone is graduating now and I just got my first student loan payment statement in the mail.
This is probably my favorite picture….. Oh the fountain
And now because of change of plans I am now really applying to jobs. When things don’t work it is best to learn from it and move on. Most times in life you come back even better than when you fell and hit whatever is in your way.