I have been sick for at least the past week and half and before that I was getting sick for about week and needless to say that changed plans.
Like a lot of them…..blogging , personal life , professional. Just everything.
I finally got to go to my internship today , yay!!!!!!!!!!
So yes I am feeling better, which is roughly translated I have a lot of energy and ideas stored up so this post may ramble.
Yes, I still have something in the works. Yes, I should be back to blogging more than once a week. Sometimes I think my brain moved too fast for me. I think this night calls for some CSPAN. #NoShame , and I would rather listen to Ukraine stuff than the President. I am actually wishing I got CSPAN3 – remembers I have the internet- Currently streaming #CPAC14 with Rand Paul.
Fangirl moment over.
Yeah, not sleeping tonight.
So other exciting things:
- I get to intern next week. Only thing I am not looking forward to is the fact that I can not wear my boots. –Cue the Pictures-
– First three are my current I used to wear all the time. Ariats and about 10 yr old. Bottom would be the work appropriate boots that I want, also Ariats.
- I feel better.
- Lent has started. I am doing the #SheReadsTruth Lent bible studies. I am also adding a fruit and salad to one meal daily.
- Even though I am not at #CPAC its cool. I have #CSPAN and things will work out for the better.
- I am just in a good mood. Which is a change.
- I think I am going to watch Legally Blonde with Rand Paul in the background. Back to work and the “ Real World” tomorrow. I am excited to clean the entire house and do laundry. Maybe some blogging.
Here’s a little motivation for the week. Even though its hard to do when you don’t see the entire plan you just need to trust in Him and his plan. He knows what he is doing. We just need to have faith that he knows better than us.
Here’s a little motivation to start your week. If you are complaining about something do something about it and take action instead. Complaining doesn’t solve anything and it makes everyone around you tired of hearing of you complain.
This is just what I needed because although I know my strengths sometimes its hard to embrace them. Its hard to just go ahead with what I want to do.
Whew. Its been a week. I feel like I always say that though. The past couple of weeks have been a learning experience about what works and what doesn’t. I guess that is part of being a part of new business.
The good news is that through all of this I am learning new skills.
I have just started my grad school search and process. So YAY.
I’ve been given more opportunities to use my skills at my internship so another YAY.
I am just tired and still lacking a routine which is annoying me. I like routines. I like knowing what is going on. It must be the type A in me. I guess if I really want to get my stuff done I just need to organize my time better and just do it.
I was thinking of going to CPAC once I found the great deal from YAL, but then airfare is killing me. So I think that’s a no go for this year. Mostly because I am broke.
Another thing that I have found: when the days aren’t looking that good and I do my SheReadsTruth devotion I feel much better. It’s a nice reminder that we are not in control and that HE has a plan for us. This is not to say we shouldn’t work with what we have and the opportunities we have been given.
That’s it for now.
Hopefully next week I can post some more. Or maybe schedule some posts this weekend. Now time to clean and do some research.
This made me smile because I know I have both of these but I also know that one won’t work without the other. The proof of this is that I got a Congressional Internship and get to go. It’s a good reminder that you can have all the ideas in the world but without actually putting them to use and using that ambition intelligence will only get you so far.
Well I have been obviously putting this off. I have had it written down in a notebook but its not quite the same as having typed up on the computer and on my blog where I have to be accountable , no not at all. That being said here goes my February Goals:
- Start Grad School Research
- Write One Political Post a Week
- Write down concrete steps for three major Goals
- Get into a routine again- Morning and Night
- Read 2 books
- Write/ Update my master Resume
- Renew Driver’s License
- Organize my time better
- Call him back
1. For people that give blood. I just had to get my , I believe second blood transfusion of the year yesterday. I feel much better, that’s all that matters. I don’t feel confortable going into more detail right now. But lets just say I have my rosy cheeks color back and no longer look like a vampire.
2. For people who will send me my phone back when I forget it in Orlando Florida about two weeks ago. That would be why there was a lack of posts for about a week.
3. My family who will stop everything when I need blood and stuff so that I get as soon as possible.
This is a wish list because lets face it…………I’m a broke college grad and cannot afford full price Lilly. I know. But I am in love with the patterns and how they are not necessarily crazy designs but have just enough spunk in them to make you stand out in a crowd.
Charlene Shift Dress- $158
Braylen Tab Sleeve Top- $78
Robyn Short Sleeve Dress- $98
Melissa Sweater Blazer- $168
Elsa Top- Tusk In The Sun Navy Blue – $198
If you cant tell I love the blues this season; and actually any time because its my favorite color.
Now that I finally finished the SheReadsTruth A Fresh Start Bible study I feel more calm. Calm because I know that no matter what I do or how much I fall down from what is right, He will pick me up and give me another chance. No matter what.
And lets just say that giving others the same is something that I need to work on. I am one to hold a grudge or at least get mad and stay mad for longer than most of my family. He wants it all and will take you where you are and will use you.
Right now I am in a period of transition. I know I will not live at home and will eventually get to where I belong but right now is a fresh start a fresh start with my family and making friends and I need to embrace it.
That’s all for now. Cannot wait to start John 1-3 study.
This entire study reminded me of a song which I am forgetting the name of…..